Sunday, September 5, 2010

"I'm never going on another 'Sylvan and Joshy Adventure" ever again!"

On Sunday, the 30th of August, Paul, Joshy, Seany, and myself embarked on a 6 hour hike/run/get-lost/river-trudging/swamp-scavenging adventure. We left up Squaw Creek and made it up to New York Mountain in about 2 hours. It was the 4 hours on the way back that became interesting. Sarah is back in town (BOOYAH), training is going well, and we are about to head out on a longboard to E-Town. Here are the pics from NY mountain:


Paul hiking up...

Seany posing for the picture when I said, "Seany! Don't look!"

Joshy making sure the mountainous plants are well watered...

Enjoying the view...

Tanning my thighs. Got rid of my mullet later that day. Needless to say it was a sad day.

The team

Paul rippin' a steep one...

1 comment: