Thursday, August 26, 2010

Paul's Update



I wanted to gve a huge shout out to my cousin and the first guy to help me out as I persue my goals this season. Iain the founder of rollerski.co.uk has been a big part of the Nordic world in downtown London for the past five years. I had the pleasure of meeting up with Iain at the British Nationals last season and had an amazing time racing and kickin it in Rupholding, GER. Iain has set me up with some great Marwe classic skis and some replacement wheels for my 610s. Also threw in some great fasionable accesories to keep me looking like i know what I'm doing.

Sylvan has ben doing a better job of up dateing the blog than i have, so i figure that I will reveal what i have been doing lately. I have kind of wrapped up my Mountain Bike Racing Season. This past weekend I competed in the 24 hours in the Sage in Gunnison, CO. Which on a side note is an amazing race with great people putting it on. By far it is on my list to do every year for the near future. It didn't hurt that I was on a great team that made it all the more enjoyable. Last night we finished up the local town Mountain Bike Series, with a crusher of a race in Beaver Creek. it was not a Single Speed friendly course, but suffered throug it.

Now onto more training. Big week ahead.

oh and one pic from last year chasing down some of the National Team guys



Which one of these doesn't look like the others.......

No comments:

Post a Comment