Friday, August 6, 2010

Canada: America's Cap

So this week has been quite interesting for me. I am heading to Canada to the Busenhart's cabin for 10 days, so I was supposed to put in a big week of training before I go to the life of sleep-run-sit in the sun-wakeboard-cliff jump-sleep-run-eat-sleep. However, I came down with a little (big time) illness lasting me from Monday night 'till Wednesday. We headed to Eagle yesterday to do a mock sprint with Tony Ryerson and Sean Woods. Paul was on a business trip. My prelim and first heat felt great as my heat time was 3 seconds faster than my prelim. However, my lack of energy got to me on the third round and I decided it would be better to take it easy and not crush myself with training before I headed to Canada. Traveling sick is the worst. Anyway, here I am today doing my wash and packing up. Be back on the 16th!

No comments:

Post a Comment